Friday, December 19, 2014

Anduril, the Flame of the West. Forged from the Shards of Narsil

I am truly a fan of the remarkable Lord of the Rings Trilogy. A perfect gift that I want for Christmas is a replica of the sword "Anduril" of Aragorn, heir of Isildur and the rightful king of Gondor. It is every LOTR fan wants.



Anduril was forged on Rivendell, home of lord Elrond. It is a reforged version of Narsil, the sword that cut the ring of power out of Sauron's hand. It was given to Aragorn by Lord Elrond during the preparation of the Rohan riders in defending Gondor. He used the sword in commanding the residents of the Path of the Dead to join him to war.

A replica of this sword costs a lot of fortune. If you are rich and loves me too much, this is the gift that I truly want. This will make me truly happy. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment