Friday, December 19, 2014

Bob Marley's guitar for Christmas!

       If you are filthy rich and are planning to give me a perfect gift for Christmas, you might want to give me the ultimate bob marley guitar. The Washburn 22 series hawk owned by the iconic, reggae legend Bob Marley is what I'm talking about. I am a fan of reggae music including Bob Marley so it is definitely a perfect gift for me.



      Bob Marley's Washburn 22 series Hawk costs a lot of fortune. It ranges from $1.2 million to $2 million dollars. The fact that it is owned by a music legend makes it's price legit.
 
      This instrument is considered a national asset by the Jamaican government. If you have the connections, the money, and if you love me that much, I will gladly appreciate it if this will be your gift for me this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. I also a fan of Bob Marley myself, I love his songs especially his genre. I think it is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete