Friday, December 19, 2014

Stephen Curry Jersey

Stephen Curry is one of the efficient point guards in the NBA. His three point shooting is just remarkable. His jersey is definitely a perfect gift for me.



Stephen Curry plays for the Golden State Warriors. Along with Klay Thompson, they team up for a game with three point barrages. The two players are titled as "Splash Brothers".

Stephen Curry is currently one of the players running for MVP this 2014-2015 season. So if you love me, adidas has many of his jerseys for sale. Thanks in advance for the gift, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree he even closes the gap with Lebron. I might even buy his jersey. Thanks for the info brah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to say that this blog is very informative, we all know Stephen Curry is one of the best players in todays era. He is one of the youngest players to score 1,000 points in a very young age. Gelo is a good basketball player too and I can say this Is a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete